Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- B.S. in Biotechnology, Kenyatta University, 2012
- M.S. in Bioinformatics and Computational Molecular Biology, Rhodes University, 2014
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics, Rhodes University, 2017
- Sept 2017 to date: Adjunct Lecturer
- Jomo Kenyata University of Agriculture and Technology
- Duties included: Teaching and Supervision
- 2018 - present: Bioinformatician *ICIPE - International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology * - Analyse genomic data and manage the Bioinformatics software and users in the HPC – Train, mentor and supervise MSc students and interns – Spearhead the adoption of reproducible and collaborative practices in genomic data analysis by establishing open genomic data and developing reproducible Bioinformatics pipelines – Build capacity and develop Bioinformatics curriculum as part of the East Africa Network for Bioinformatics Training (EANBiT), and H3ABioNet – Supporting the Data Management, Modelling, and geo-information Unit in policy development, developing data management tools, and training.
- Machine Learning
- Web development
- Open Science
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams